Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to school

Today Jonny and I headed back to Weber. the professor came in the class room and started talking to all of us. The second she started talking I looked at Jonny in terror.....our professor had a terrible accent and we could barely understand her the next thing we know we see Johnny Francis walk in the door.... Looking super lost. He finally saw us and came over to sit with us. I leaned over to Johnny and said "Johnny!!!! Our teacher is from Russia!!!" A little later as we were waiting for class to start Johnny leans over to Jonny....oh boy Jonny and Johnny... And  asks "where is she from again?" And Jonny says "I dunno...Germany or something..." The first thing the professor says to the whole class is "i'm sorry for my French accent but you will get used to it soon enough."....haha we were both Way off...
After class Jonny and I went to arby's to get some lunch. when we got our food I noticed that they gave me the wrong sandwich....and this is when something monumental happened....I mustered up the guts to go up to the counter and ask for my real sandwich...and boy am I glad I did...I got free food!!! it was a great first day of class.


1 comment:

  1. Way to be gutsy Chlo! And whoa, you're working with cadavers? I kind of always wanted to do that. You'll get some good stories out of that!

    ReplyDelete